Setting up and Business Registration
Starting a business is difficult and unpredictable, and having the right advice at every step of the way is critical. With the experience to consider all the variables, iCBS can help you to think about important considerations, such as what type of entity your company is going to be. WELL BEGUN IS HALF DONE!
iCBS begin the working with early stage and emerging businesses on day one in order to establish strong footing. Our team is here to explain the options and to help to think through the implications of your decisions. We can work with you to answer the question necessary to make sure the company you start is one that grows and there are no pitfalls.
iCBS provides comprehensive services which include:
- Incorporation of Entity i.e. Wholly Owned Subsidiary, Private Limited Company, Limited Liability Partnerships, Liaison Office, Branch Office and Project Office
- Registration and approvals as per Foreign Exchange Management Act
- Registration under Indirect Taxes i.e. VAT, Service Tax, Customs, STPI, 100% EOU
- Registration under Direct Taxes i.e. Income Tax, Withholding Tax
- Import Export Code, RBI, SIA and FIPB Approvals
- Providing Corporate/Registered Office
- Opening of Bank Accounts
- Registration under state Shop & Establishment, Labor Laws i.e. Provident Fund, Employee State Insurance
- Designing and implementation of Internal Controls and procedures.
- Day to Day Management Services by acting as the Professional Director or the Authorized Representatives